Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Confusion

so just posting this little blurp. People have been asking if my twitter handles @securityfiles and @yuckmouthdaddy are two different people or are they me. To answer that question, both handles are me. I use the @securityfiles for my security book and more adult theme. I use my @yuckmouthdaddy name to promote my children's book about my son's life and on this site. On this site I use my full name and my security page I use the nickname everyone gave me on set "Rj". So hopefully this answers everyone question. To give an update on the next "One Sock" book right now trying to set up with the artist to get some drawings done for the next book. Thank you everyone for your awesome support! Feel free to send me mail to either twitter handles:)

No comments:

Post a Comment